Sunday, July 1, 2007

Saturday a busy day

The day started with a 5AM trip to the airport to drop our most recent house guest off. Robert had family visiting us while their son was attending a summer football clinic at USC. They arrived the same day Robert's cousin Harry and Susan (from England) left us on their way to visit Harry's mom in Samoa. This officially opens the summer season at Casa de Purcell. From this point on it will be a whirlwind of family and friends for the summer. I've already had to put together a calendar of who will be coming when. I first have to always check with the girls and see what their schedule will be, with both living away from home its hard to tell but the worst feeling I imagine would be to come home for a visit only to find out your room has been given to someone else so I try and plan accordingly.

Sina had a garage sale today at Jens house. I went over early to help. After we all met up at the little Mexican place around the corner from my house (Dave's favorite spot) I arrived a little late, Curtis also joined the group for lunch as well. Haven't seen him in a while. I think he looks older and older every time I see him. He loves to point out that I am older (only by a few weeks) but none the less it still makes me officially older which he takes great delight in.

Later in the afternoon Dayna and I went bridesmaid dress shopping. She is always a good sport about this kind of stuff she tends to be a no nonsense kinda shopper- one stop shopping for her. Went to Macy's at South Coast Plaza (Fashion Island at this time of the day seemed too far) (ok its an extra 5 minutes but it was late in the day and I was actually too tired but it was task that had to get done today.

Here is what we found what do you think? Rianne's wedding colors are Green and Brown. The sash on Rianne's white wedding dress will be brown. I think the brown dress will compliment that, what do you think? They were both about $160 at Macys.



No comments: