Friday, June 29, 2007

Wayna's World

Wow, I can't believe I'm doing this. Actually I've wanted to do this for some time but just didn't think I would have a thing to say. I've been reading others for quite some time and have become involved like watching a weekly TV show, well not that bad I will admit I do check in every other week or maybe every 10 days or so. Anyways so here I am. I've been asked to do a couple of blogs for work and have stayed away from them only because I thought how can I sound witty and smart. I finally realized waiting for that day I suddenly become smart and witty was like waiting to win the lottery (chance of this slim and none) so here I am.

I have so many things going on in my life right now. With 2 daughters (Dayna and Danielle) and a husband (Robert) I find myself always concerned with their well being. Both the girls live away from home now and so its just Robert and I at home - oh wait did I say just no that's not true either. Robert has a VERY large family spread Thu out the world and it seems that we have a revolving door of house guest. Its summer time right now and since we live minutes away from the beach as one family departs we have another coming in. I'm putting up a calendar for room reservations so that we don't give the girls rooms away when they would like to come home. Which has already happened.

My niece Rianne is getting married in 2 months and that has definitely put our world into a spin. My poor sister has been given the task of making this the wedding of the century for her husband and making it the non materialistic, earth friendly event her daughter so dreams of. Oi I don't know how she will pull that off but I have to admit running around with her has been fun and I've realized we have don't have nearly enough saved for Danielle's wedding.

Well I'm off another day at work. Should be interesting.

No comments: