Saturday, July 14, 2007

Back to the Shower

Ok so I've pretty much nailed down what I want to do with the whole shower thing. I've put the table settings out to get a visual of what I might be missing or need to work on. What do you think? I have these really cute little flip flop candles (there in pick) and the white little picket fence will have little rose buckets that I found at Trader Joes. The table clothe you see is not the one's I'll be using. That is actually the one that will be on the cake table. Where I will have pick orchids and shells all spread around the cake. The green little mugs will have brown and green Jelly Bellys (color of the wedding) with little scoopers in them so people can take some home with them in the green little flower bag (far left in the photo). For food I am ordering from a place a friend of mine recommended here in Newport. Sole BBQ. I've purchased one of those Quick tents to place a tables under for shade and will decorate that up a bit. I plan on buying a chandelier to add but not sure if that will be a bit over the top since it is more of a beach/summer time theme. I just really loved the chandeliers.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I love the table setting. You always have the best settings. You really ought to start your own business. I know Rianne is absoluetly going to love it, I know I do.

Samoa said...

Honey,
Good job! looks like your putting a lot of good quality time and effort into the wedding planning here.
Looks like your having fun. I hope it is fun and that it comes along well and works out the way you planned Jane.
Great work!