Sunday, July 29, 2007
Read an article this morning on the advertising woes of the newspaper world and how the Real Estate slump is causing a down ward spiral with regards to the losses they are feeling as most of the Real Estate world moves to online marketing. I found the article to be interesting in that there are still so many agents that have not caught on to fact that they need to be found on line. Their online marketing is just as important as their print marketing and yet I still have reps who visit various offices and find that there are some agents that still don't respond to email. One of my reps just sold an office of agents and had to go in and set up email address's for them because there were a few agents that still didn't have an email address. I'm not sure but what do you think they've been doing for the past few years? How does anyone survive without at least an email address and if you are in business how do you survive without a website? I just don't get it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment