I haven't been feeling well lately and have the strangest reaction to something. I've gone to the doctors several times and out of total frustration have even switched primary doctors because I can't believe there isn't some cure for what is going on. I'm desperate.
A couple of month ago I started waking up with a swollen eye. My first reaction was "oh a bug bit me". Well then it happened again shortly there after. I then thought ok I'm allergic to something so I quickly changed all my sheets, pillows and cleaned my room since I thought this had to be the source since I was waking up with swollen eyes. I then cleaned all my makeup brushes, then started to note any changes I had made over the past 3 months like shampoo, soap, laundry soap just anything.
Then the swelling started to move from the lower eye lid to the upper eyelid then from one eye to another. Needless to say 3 months later here I am with the same darn thing and it seems to be getting worse. Now both eyes will swell the last bout happened after I woke up and arrived to work. Suddenly while sitting at my desk and talking with Tricia I could feel my eye starting to swell in a matter of minutes.
My new doctor has given me 2 prescriptions, a nasal spray and a website to visit and follow their instructions. http://www.nationalallergy.com/ My instructions were to make changes as discussed. Can you believe this. What the heck after 3 months this is the cure they give me. OHHHH i just want to scream. So to start with I throw out all of our pillows and buy all new ones. Ok so I only bought 2 new ones Helllllllooooo they were not cheap. I had no idea we had 9 pillows on our bed alone.
Robert is happy to know that most likely I am not allergic to him as I had originally thought. I actually had a girlfriend that was allergic to her boyfriend. True Story. It was actually their body fluids that didn't match so they had to break up. Ever since then I've always teased Robert when I'm not feeling well that I'm allergic to him. He's a good sport and just laughs at me and then lets me have the bed all to myself.
Next on my list is a new bed. Apparently well at least the excuse I'm using. We're on a queen now and I've wanted to California King but our mattress is only 3 years old and I couldn't see buying a new mattress when all the mattress's in the house are less than 4 years old. Now with this and having to furnish the Utah house I have my perfect excuse. Off I go to Mattress World.
No comments:
Post a Comment