Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Wow feeling better today

I am feeling much better today. The doctor upped my dosage of insulin yesterday (actually doubled it) so today is a good day. Getting lots done. Robert is home (sleeping still) then he's off to work. I've conducted 4 phone interviews today for the Atlanta market and will take a red eye out Wednesday night be there by 9AM and start interviewing by 11:00 AM. Hopefully I can do this all in one day and be on a flight to Dallas. I'm really behind and need to get this out of the way. Being so sick for the past 2 weeks has really put a dent in my schedule.

Again a long list of things I am hoping to accomplish today. I may have to call my sister and see what she's up too. She is off from work this week, how nice to have spring break. I look forward to one day not having to work so hard. Sometimes I wonder if it really would be worth selling the house here in CA and moving to Utah. I know Robert would do it in a heart beat but I just can't seem to see myself living in Utah for no reason other than its cheaper??? Oh well the only thing appealing about it is that I wouldn't have to work and believe me that would be nice. :)

Oh well until I win the lottery I better get back to work. I wonder what the lottery is up too? Robert and I like to play the game of "if we win we will......" We can kill hours playing that game. Simple pleasures for simple people LOL.

No comments: