Once again its Saturday. Robert is working a double today. Sometimes that's a good thing and sometimes its a bad thing. Good when I have lots to do and want to be left alone to get things done and bad when I have nothing to do and am bored all day.
Today its a good thing. I have lots to do today. I will be gone for most of next week (for work) and so I have lots of things to do today. Drop off dry cleaning finish up invitations for Spotlight night and work on a couple of other Wed. night projects for the girls.
I wish my girls were home I could really use their help. Danielle is always so very helpful I can usually depend on her. I'm trying to get the house ready for all the guest we're about to have. All of Roberts family from England, Samoa, New Zealand and Hawaii will be coming in for Sonny's wedding on the 26th. We've already had most of the family call and asking to stay with us. Robert has said that all the Aunties have first priority after that its the living room floor or a hotel. I'll have to find the prices of the local hotels just in case.
I am trying to grocery shop ahead of time, also need to make sure the propane tank is full since I know we'll have a family BBQ one night as they typically do here. Anyways in between all this I am trying to hire new sales reps in Orlando, Dallas and Atlanta. Calgon take me away!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment