The descend of the Purcell family. Do you remember me saying that typically from this month on we will have people popping in and out of our home. Well this month is here. Robert's cousin Sonny is getting married this next Saturday and everyone is coming in from around the world. Robert's Aunt Lucy from Samoa is here with us and her Daughter Ann just arrived from England. Roberts Aunt Ava from Hawaii and her husband will be here Sunday. Thursday Harry and Richard will be here and on Friday Dicky and Melissa are coming in from Utah.
I flew home today and Robert has informed me that there will be a Sunday dinner here. If I start today (Saturday) I should have everything prepared. LOL I'm tired just thinking about it. Oh well. Unfortunately in the midst of all this I will be in Dallas on Tuesday and Wed. thru Friday I will be working from my San Jose office. What does this mean? It means I'll have to leave the house in order with meals planned and such so that Ann can take care of things while I'm gone. Thank goodness for Ann being here she'll see to order :)
No comments:
Post a Comment