Ahhh the sound of the ocean, sweet smell of the flowers thru the air.... I can't wait. I've planned our vaction. Air tickets are purchased, hotel reservations made and rental car reserved. We're off to Hawaii for a week. We don't leave till June but I've already put a picture of the hotel we're staying at on our desk top as a daily reminder. I can't wait. I gave up my Christmas trip at my Boss's request and now nothing will stop me. We're out of here. The girls are taking their friends. Robert's not happy at first we had reserved 2 rooms one for us and one for the girls but now since the girls are taking friends we decided that we would just get 3 rooms, one for girls, one for the boys and one for us. I don't know how thats going to work out but we'll see.
We're staying at the JW Marriott Ihilani Resort & Spa * Ko Olina, Oahu and all that it implys ahhhhh :) check it out http://www.ihilani.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment