Sunday, February 10, 2008

The weekend, Danielle is home

I've been sick all weekend with a severe ear ache. I made it to the doctors and he prescribed one of those Z-Packs and ear drops. My ear feels like it is going to explode. The doctor took one look in my ear and said yep there’s an infection. Apparently my ear canal has become so swollen it’s just about closed up. The doctor said it wasn't that bad but nearly. With what he prescribed I should start feeling better by Tuesday.

Danielle came home this weekend. I was still in DC when she arrived. When Robert picked me up at the airport the first thing he said was well whose Danielle’s new boyfriend? Are they serious? Then he went on to tell me that he liked the kid and blah blah blah. This was kind of a switch since lately he hasn't like a single boy the girls bring home. I guess he and Danielle went to the Sushi restaurant down the street from our house then drove to pick up Robert from work since Danielle's driving the Ford while she is here.I really am so glad Danielle came home. It’s always nice to spend time with her even if it is just in passing. I miss her. Since I spent all day Saturday down at the hospital with Uncle Gilbert Danielle was home to do as she pleased. She went to the beach since it was 80 degrees this weekend can you believe it. I bet it felt great for her to feel the sunshine on her face. She always does look nice with a little sun on her face. Oh well I meant to get a picture of her before she left. She cut her hair short. Right up to her shoulders. I have to admit it does look really great. Very coiffed.

No comments: