She was very calm and asked how things were then said "my dad is in the hospital" he's fine however he was taken in last night and has been transfered to Balboa Navel Hospital in San Diego. Without hesitation I knew Jen and I would be going there rather than to moms storage.
Jen arrived at my house I gave her the news and we decided we would go down to San Diego. I have had an ear ache all week so we would first stop at the doctors for me then make our way to San Diego. We made it to the hospital to see Jr and Tammy there. Gloria and Jackie were also there.

Sorry the photo is a little dark, I had a nurse take it and well anyways here we all are. Uncle Gilbert is doing fine. They are doing more test however he was admitted due to heart failure. I have to say by the time we all left he was doing GREAT. Making jokes, laughing and eating. Here are a couple more pictures.

No comments:
Post a Comment