Friday, February 1, 2008
Travel
I'm in Atlanta today. Flew in yesterday by way of Dallas. I'm here interviewing for a sales position I have open. I mentioned earlier that I had posted an ad in Craigslist. (www.craigslists.com) It was interesting that during one of my interviews I have to admit at first glance I was not impressed. The individual didn't bother to wear a tie. My first thought was Hmm he didn't think enough to wear a tie and in sales it is all about the appearance. However as the interview went on I became more and more inpressed with the individual. I have to admit another thing. I really didn't think this person would be a good match to what I was looking for but as I said the more we spoke the more I was impressed. I am going to make an offer to the indivdual on monday and see what happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment