Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Wednesday Dinners

Since we've been home from Hawaii I decided since I am the only person not working and have more free time then everyone else I would have a homemade dinner once a week for all those in the family working.  That's not to say I don't make dinner at home each night, its just once a week we have the Sonke's and the Becks over and I cook the meal or Robert BBQ's for all.  This always include a dessert of some sort.  Usually something new and different.  (Thank you Pinterst).

Its been fun we usually eat on the patio and enjoy just sitting and chatting for hours after. 


This was from our last dinner.  You can see its not fancy, just a lot of fun and home cooked dishes.  I will admit after I saw this picture I've decided to up the anti a bit and dress up the table.  I have so many great serving dishes and place settings that I thought I can do better.  So although our dinners are usually BBQ's I am going to break out some of my party stuff.  After all who and what am I saving them for.  Actually I'm not saving them I just forget I have them.  Oh well :)



No comments: