



So I was thinking about things I like to do and realized I spent alot of time doing things I don't really like to do but they are a part of my life. Like I really don't like to cook for big groups of people but lately with my church calling (YW'S) it seems we do a very lot of this. I don't like being away from my family. Currently I'm flying out every Monday to go to work and return home every Friday anyways you get the picture the list goes on and on. So today I'm wriing about something I like to do but don't get to do but once a year.

I absolutely love going to Broadway Plays. When I was sixteen I went to my first play and fell in love with it. Evita. Next I saw Phantom of the Opera. Cats was next I will have to admit I didn't care for this one. I would have to say that I don't really like Cats in real life so watching them prance around on stage did nothing for me other then I love to be at the theater. After Cats I think it was Les Meserable then Rent. One year Danielle and I were shopping in New York and we went to see Mamma Mia. It was in its first run. That was an awesome experience. A couple years after that My sister Jen her
daughter Rianne, Danielle and I were in London and saw We Will Rock You. Again an awesome event. The last play I saw was Wicked in Los Angeles. Richard was visiting Dayna from England and both mentioned they wanted to see Wicked so I bought tickets for Jen, Richard, Dayna and I to go. At $200 a ticket it was worth it!
1 comment:
Cool Jane!
Jaram and I just saw "Mama Mia", LOVED IT! Other than that stupid part about one of the dad's finding out he's homo. Always ruins a good movie. But, what the heezy.
Post a Comment