Its Sunday morning and we are getting ready for church. Robert is giving our combined YM & YW lesson. He's giving it via power point and so i'm excited for him because he just learned how to use power point over the weekend. He always gives great lessons I think a lot of it is because he served a mission and he knows the scriptures very welll. Anyways the picture above is of the Tokoyo Temple. Robert and I attended a sunday meeting when we where there with my brother and dad on one of our trips. It was awesome. It took us several train transfers and a good mile or two walk but definately worth the effort. I was thinking today about that meeting and how although we didn't really understand the language the spirit was there. It was a really good feeling to sit in with the ward and know that no matter where you go in the world you can find a church house and take the sacrament. I'm so thankful that my family is active and seeks to take the sacrament every sunday.Sunday, March 29, 2009
Its Sunday morning and we are getting ready for church. Robert is giving our combined YM & YW lesson. He's giving it via power point and so i'm excited for him because he just learned how to use power point over the weekend. He always gives great lessons I think a lot of it is because he served a mission and he knows the scriptures very welll. Anyways the picture above is of the Tokoyo Temple. Robert and I attended a sunday meeting when we where there with my brother and dad on one of our trips. It was awesome. It took us several train transfers and a good mile or two walk but definately worth the effort. I was thinking today about that meeting and how although we didn't really understand the language the spirit was there. It was a really good feeling to sit in with the ward and know that no matter where you go in the world you can find a church house and take the sacrament. I'm so thankful that my family is active and seeks to take the sacrament every sunday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment