Sorry, it's blurry but I wanted to show the steps I get from jogging in the pool daily. I can usually do around 5400 in an hour. Today I was in the pool in the morning and then again at night. Robert and I went at night because we had been at home all day watching college football games and working on our laptops. So, this wasn't so bad for just being at home all day. We are in the pool at least 5 to 6 days of the week.
I got a good foot massage from Robert tonight. He's very good about this and I only need to ask. I'm pretty careful with my feet and wear shoes everywhere including in the pool. I try to limit the days I wear flip-flops and sandals to only when I'm trying to be cute in a certain outfit and only for a couple of hours a day or if I'm just sitting at the office all day. For any walking or running errands, I am always sure to wear comfortable and good-soled shoes. My mother lost a foot from uncontrolled diabetes. She was deathly afraid of needles and needed insulin and would not take it. This led to poor circulation. She sustained an injury on her toes that led to the amputation of half of her foot. The doctors were able to save her leg and with shoes on you couldn't tell but it was still difficult for her. With this in mind, I am hyper-vigilant with my feet.

No comments:
Post a Comment