Monday, October 15, 2012

Busy week

Monday, Monday Monday.  So much to do this week.  I've been a bit slacking on my house work so this week I will be ripping through my cupboards, cleaning tossing and moving on.  I noticed the other day that I have quite a few  dishes, pots and pans that need to be tossed.  They are either too old, ruined for some reason (and yet I still on hung on to it) and or just never used.  So I will be going thru the cupboards giving them a good cleaning.  A couple of weeks ago Robert and I cleaned out the garage and loaded an entire truck load of items to be donated.  The truck was so loaded that we had to use the cab as well.  When Robert got to the Salvation Army they were so excited and couldn't believe we were donating so many "good things".  It made us feel good.  So many things were still in their box and a couple of things still had price tags on them.  I kept thinking I was going to have a garage sale but just don't have the time for it.  It would have been nice to have the money, but helping those in need is sometimes just as rewarding. 

Ann and Lucy will be here this Friday so I've also got to get their room done up.  Eric (Danielles friend who was with us for a 10 days while working on a project in LA) just left last night so I'll have to strip the bed and actually we are changing the bed out in that room.  So the new bed will go in tonight and then I can give it a good cleaning and ready for Ann and Lucy.  Just as Ann will be leaving Harry will arrive.  The carpets need cleaning as well.  I'll see if I can't schedule that this week.  Oh and I've got to finalize Roberts Radiation appointment.  Also I've been consulting for the past couple of weeks over at Davids company.  He's putting together a sales team and has no experience with this so I've been working with him for a couple of weeks just a few days a week for a few hours a day.  Robert and I have been talking about it.  There is a part of me that misses corporate America but theres a bigger part of me that says NOPE not making another person millions.  I'm only interested in working for myself.  Is that bad?  Oh well always open for discussion :)  Better get going lots to do.

No comments: