Monday, October 24, 2011

Not since May

WOW not since May have I blogged.  Can't say that it's been because I have been so busy but actually I have been pretty busy ha.  Robert and I have had a great summer coming and going as we please.  We didn't do any major traveling as we thought we would but Robert has promised me that will be next year.  In June we went to the Big Island with Maureen and Molly.  That was a great relaxing trip.  We then came home and went to Las Vegas.  We've been to Vegas a few times this summer.  We have one more trip to Vegas planned for the year and then we will be officially Vegas out.  Ha does that really happen?  Anyways, we've been to Utah a few times to visit family.  Robert went to Samoa for 2 weeks in July.  He was able to take care of his mothers head stone.  I didn't take the trip with him as it is better when he is dealing with family matters that he goes alone so that he can devote his time and attention to matters at hand rather then trying to make sure I'm happy and taken care of so we both thought it better a solo trip.

I'll try and make it on here more often.  

No comments: