Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Brownie mix on sale
I love this time of the year. Lots of baking and cooking going on. I will be the first to admit though if there is something I can buy already mixed, put together or packaged I will buy it. So here is the deal. This week at Albertson;'s brownies mix is on sale for 49 cents if you buy 10. Thats a great deal since they are usually a dollar something. And on top of that canned frosting is on sale for 99 cents which believe me this very rarely happens but the catch is you have to buy 10. For me thats no problem cause I will go through that in no time. So as you can imagine i'm heading over to Albertsons. Nothing like brownies with chocolate frosting spread over it. Makes a great treat. If you buy one of those little silver pans in the baking sections that come with a lid its a great treat to take to a friend or work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment