Thursday, November 18, 2010

911 operator how can we help you?

Yes there has  been an accident in front of my house.  A black Range Rover has crashed into the city lamp post 10 feet in front of my house.  No it appears as a single car accident.  Yes I can see the driver.  But I think he's trying to drive away but he can't cause his car appears totaled.

Couple of minutes later a single police car pulls up and he looks in the car, the driver has left the scene.  We look down the street and there is a man walking down the street.  The officer jumps back into his car with his lights flashing and takes off after the man.  They get him.  3 other police cars pull up.  One walks over to me and asks are you the one that called it in.  Yes I am.  Did you see the accident?  Nope just heard it and woke up.  I walked up to the car and did see that there was only one person in the car.  It was a white male. But that's all I could tell you.

No comments: