Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving weekend

Its almost over. It started out so promising. On Thanksgiving day I day dreamed of all the shopping I was going to get done. I thought of all those that I needed to purchase for and mentally plotted out my shopping hit list. NM and Bloomingdales and of course Macys. Over the past oh I don't know 5 or more years I have totally become a department store shopper. Long gone are those days that I would start at one end of the mall and continue down the row of shops. Now it is all about one store get in and out. Well thats not totally true but I really have become more and more dependant on the department stores.

Long story short. I made it to Pier one imports, Bloomingdales and a quick scan thru Macys and then went home. Managed to pick up a few things. Knocked out the girls at the office picked up some really cool things for all of them. Picked up a couple of things for the girls at Anthropology and a new pair of Coach sunglasses for myself oh and did I mention I bought 4 new pair of shoes for myself. Oops :) Actually I couldn't pass of up the online sales. $34 for a pair of Steve Madden Shoes that were over $98 last week. YAY for me.

Anyways the Christmas tree is up Miracle believe me last year I fought with Robert until 5 days before Christmas about the tree. This year its up and its not even December. Which Robert wasn't happy about. He thinks its unAmerican to put the tree up before December. I argued that I will not be here until next weekend and he caved in. LOL

I think Danielle is coming home next weekend. That should be fun. Expensive but fun. These days every time one of the girls comes home it cost me just about a $1000 with all the shopping they try and squeeze in. Oh well. Gotta run its nearly time to go to church.

No comments: