Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

For the first time in my entire life I will not be spending Thanksgiving with a single family member. Neither Roberts family or mine will be here. The girls have opted to stay home in Utah. They did the same last year and I flew there to spend it with them. Just the three of us eating Turkey and all at Dayna's house.

This year Robert has invited friends from church all together we will have about 30 people. I'm making Turkey, stuffing, potato salad, fruit salad and pies. The rest is coming in from everyone else. Should be lots of good food. Our friend Phyllis can really cook and Robert loves Funa's food so we should be set. I've been telling everyone that the average person consumes 4500 calories during Thanksgiving and I plan on eating my 45oo for sure!

More to come on Thanksgiving later. I've get to get to baking right now..... that and a bit of online shopping. LOL

No comments: