Friday, January 25, 2008

What you are looking at is a Banana tree in the front of my house. Can you believe it? I can't. Last summer Robert planted a stick and I do mean a stick maybe 10 inch's or so in the corner of our front yard. I looked at the pathetic stick and laughed and said out loud "what the heck is that" he very proudly said "Its my Samoan Banana Tree" I couldn't stop laughing but as you can see it now is so big that we've actually had to cut it back in fear that it was hitting the roof of the house. It actually has banana's sprouting.

Our neighbors are wondering what the heck we did since not one of them has bananas growing and they planted theirs before we did. Even our landscaper wanted to know what Robert has been doing to it. Miguel (our landscaper) asked if he could cut a branch for himself. What the heck he's already got a couple Branch's of our plumeria tree so sure. Crazy stuff. :)

Oh well I'm on a little break from the grind of email/work. Back I go..... Oh and yes Jen did get tickets to the Oprah show and well looks like we'll be in Chicago soon.

No comments: