Thursday, January 24, 2008

OK I totally forgot but needed to mention this, did you by chance catch Oprah yesterday. (www.oprah.com) One of my rules is that TV doesn't go on until after 5PM. Too much of a distraction. But I was taking a quick break and wanted to see what the people in the audience of the Oprah show were wearing. It was the funniest thing. She had the Rubie glass slippers from the original Wizard of Oz. She asked if she could touch them and they told her No and yet she kept trying to reach for them. They gave her gloves and she picked up the slippers and started to waive them around. I thought the curator was going to drop dead there on the show. You should have seen his face it was the funniest thing. That look on Oprah's face is priceless - it basically says "see I can touch them" and look how his hands are extended as to say in his head "oh my gosh she is going to ruin them" HAHA it was the funniest thing to watch.

No comments: