Friday, September 14, 2007

Fridays

Fridays are always good days its the last day of the working week. Its the day you celebrate the weekend. Its the day you look forward to all week. So why doesn't it ever work out that way for me? Just yesterday I was talking to Tricia at work about how I hadn't had one of my swelling episodes only for me to wake up today and feel like crap. Then to look in the mirror and see not one but two swollen eyes. How can this be? What the heck is causing this. Why is this happening? I've gone to the doctors, I've been tested and retested and nothing. Just another dose of pills, sprays and inhalers.

I think that for so long now its been about everyone but me. For months now its been about my mom and my constant fight with her care and whats being done or actually whats not being done. My anger at the situation and the people involved.

I've been so wrapped up in the Utah house and everything that is going on there. Missed deadlines, contractors good and bad, the financial toll its taken on us. We didn't plan on Robert having to live there for 2 months to get things done. Thank goodness Robert was understanding and able to stay there and work on the house day and night. I know he did everything in his power to make things happen even with me screaming day and night.

Then there is my job. Where do I begin there. The pressure there is mounting. Oh when does it all end? It does end right? This can't be all that life is? Maybe it is..... wow that's not even funny.

No comments: