Yes we are going to Europe in November. We are going to Venice for 5 days
This will only be the beginning of our 22 day trip. How cool is that? I'm very excited and have already begun to prepare for our trip. I'm trying to refrain from buying to many new things for our trip because I want to save my money for the trip. Venice is only our first destination after spending 5 days there we will then board a cruise ship for a 12 day Mediterranean cruise. Our ports will include Greece, Turkey, Italy Venice, Rome, Naples, Florence, France and Spain.
As mentioned I have begun to research our trip details and making list of what needs to be done prior to us leaving and of course what we need to take. There are some pretty cool sites out there that really make things easy. www.tripadvisor.com seems to be a great resource. Love the photos and comments. Love all the handy tips and the does and don'ts by those who have gone before us.

No comments:
Post a Comment