Well I am happy to say that our Utah Property is finally getting the much needed make over it needs and deserves. This time I am over seeing the work (Robert did the first renovation). I'm actually quite excited about this. I was there last week and am returning this next week to oversee the start of the work. I am changing out the French doors and having new ones installed, properly this time I might add. The past tenant painted some sort of black/purple paint on the window that can not be removed. A new front door installed. I suspect the current door is a source of draft during the winter months. New siding. New closet doors in the master room. The washer, dryer and dishwasher were all stolen by the former tenant and so a new set to be installed. Robert will put in a new kitchen faucet and garbage disposal. The deck will be sanded, treated and painted. I have tree trimmers meeting me there on Tuesday so that's exciting and the construction all begins on the Monday. Exciting, Exciting Exciting!!!!
I will start to post pictures as we finish various projects. Did I mention I'm excited. I've always wanted to stay in our house for the summer so maybe this will be my chance. This is my poor little house. The last tenants ran their cars up to the deck and left everything over gown. We had to have 2 dump truck of trash and junk removed and the yard cleaned up a bit. I put the little wind sock up just to make it look a little lived in. Hopefully by the end of the week you will see big changes. Hopefully.
Front door I would like to have
No comments:
Post a Comment