Friday, November 30, 2012

Its a party not a reception....

So apparently my child who is getting married is looking to have a Pizza Party for her reception.  I'm not really "feeling it" but its her party.  Its not what I imagined as a reception in fact its not even being called a reception its being called "a Party" so with that in mind I'm thinking we can do this whole thing for less then 10K what do you think?  I mean really how much does pizza cost?  Drinks well that can't be much.  DJ, photographer cake we're done.  She's coming up this weekend so we should be able to sit and get a good idea of what she is thinking.  Some how I now see glow in the dark sticks, strobe lights, and me sitting there very bored.  NOOOOOOOO.  tell me its not so.  PLEASE TELL ME NOOOOOO. 

No comments: