Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Getting fit.

Robert and I have started new workout programs.  He is working out at work and I joined YMCA.  Robert has already lost 22 lbs in 3 weeks.  I unfortunately have lost none.  However I do feel better.  I was really feeling sluggish and started having lower back pain due to my weight gain.  I wasn't able to get a good night rest because my back would hurt when I slept on my back.  We purchased a new bed when we moved home from Hawaii and I thought it was that or I tried to blame that but I really knew I had gained too much weight.  Its a tell tale sign I've had for years.  But anyways yep I'm sleeping better. 

My workout consist of a 45 minute circuit workout with a class.  30 minutes on the treadmill and 30 minutes on the bike.  Right now its 6 days a week.  I'm going to increase my workout to include another class but for this week that's where I'm at. 

Last night we had Jennifer and David over for dinner.  As i sat across the table from Robert I noticed he really did look great.  I could see the handsome man I married.  Not that he wasn't always handsome,  he just looked  young again.  He looks great.  Hopefully he and I can keep up our workout.  Glad that we are doing it alone but together.

No comments: