Ok so yesterday I had 4 employees (all guys) that requested to leave early yesterday. I didn't think anything about it until this morning. All of the guys gave various reasons for leaving early only for me to find out today that all left for the 49er Football game last night.
Now is the interesting part..... the game started at 5 and they all left around 11AM. REALLY??? what the heck do you really think that it warrants leaving work early. I mean honestly how would you feel if I walked into my boss's office and said "hey um I need to leave early Thursday morning because Bloomingdale's is having a sale that starts at 8PM but I need to get in line. I mean really???
I'm really wondering about the mental state of these men. If my husband told me he was leaving work early to go sit in a parking lot of a football stadium I would really have a hard time with that and would tell him so. I mean come on.
No comments:
Post a Comment