Friday, August 27, 2010

This is a photo of our Thanksgiving last year. It was a much smaller group but it was our first. If you can believe it that's only three families. My girls aren't even there.

Karol Barber Riches put this together and did a great job. We played volleyball, bingo and musical chairs. There was so much food. She really out did herself. Great day.

Pictures of Thanksgiving past. My mom was still with us so as you can see by the photo my brother and his family were there. Since my mother has passed we have not spent another holiday with my brother and his family. Quite sad but it is what it is. Some day we hope they will join us but until then we will keep inviting them. In this picture we are playing our traditional Bingo game. Robert's family joined us this year as you can see his mother in the photo as well. She is no longer with us as well. We are coming up on the year anniversary for Roberts mothers death. His dad is planning a party at our ward to celebrate. I'm really not sure what that is all about but I guess its a Thank you party to the ward for their contribution to her funeral. I didn't realize you do these things but apparently they are done so it should be interesting. I don't think any of Roberts brothers and sisters are coming out for it. Actually that's not true I believe Lisa and her husband will be here but Dicky and Ruby will not. They are all planning on going to Samoa for the celebration there will she will receive her headstone.

No comments: