So Thanksgiving is 4 months away. I can't believe it. Before you know it, it will be here. Why am I talking about Thanksgiving in July? Well here is the deal, this year Jenn and I are in charge of the Thanksgiving dinner and hosting it here in OC. So in my usual planning style I am already looking at decorations, menu planning and of course location. I've asked Jennifer if she would ask about her church building so that we can play volley ball, basket ball and of course bingo.
Oh ok so here is the center pieces i'm thinking of having... what do you think? I think they should be pretty simple but....

Too much? Well with the browns and pumkins and things i think it should look really nice :)
I am thinking round tables as they are easier but nice long tables would be really nice as well that way??? so many things to think about.
No comments:
Post a Comment