Sunday, January 24, 2010

January is almost over

January is almost over can you believe it. I can't believe its 2010. Where was i 10 years ago? Where was I 20 years ago? I am going back to the doctors on Monday. I had a mamogram done a couple of weeks ago and they found something they want to look at again. I'm hoping its nothing but I guess you can never be too sure. Breast cancer dosn't run in my family on my moms side but i'm not sure about my dads family.

I am happy to report that I've been able to bring my sugar count down by nearly half of what it use to be. The doctor has put me on Metphormin, actos and oh something else and the combination of the three seem to work. That and I am actually taking my pills regularly and quit regular soda and have actually made it to the diet soda side. I've also through controlling my sugar level have reduced my thirst. I was drinking and peeing like there was no tomorrow but that seems to have all cleared up now. LOL funny how that works I knew all that but painfully suffered along not willing to give up my soda. Oh the things we do to our bodies.

Ok so giving up soda allowed me to loose 15 pounds. I thought it would be more but oh well happy with that the problem now is that the medication is allowing me to put back the weight. I gained 5 lbs over the past 30 days. These are actual numbers per my doctor visits. My doctor wasn't worried about it although my last visit he said "you need to loose 20 lbs" and so I was a bit confused but i think he realized that the pills would put weight on first and then I had to start working out to loose the weight once I leveled out my sugar count and such. At least that makes sense to me.

Oh well Robert is in Hawaii for the weekend. Its Tax season so he's working with his clients there. Interesting I think he has more clients in Hawaii then here in Cali. We're going Back in a couple of weeks. I'm just tagging along for the trip. I haven't had much time to read and so I plan on just sitting around reading.

Gotta get going now - I'm starving.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

various inquiring word realisation thelwallwlv rene drunk licence urinals functional questwww
lolikneri havaqatsu

Anonymous said...

Yes, really.