Just a few of my thoughts and what we're up to.
This Blog is a journey with me through my life. It is a constant work in progress. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy posting and visit often as things change and life happens. Enjoy ~
Glad to see pixs from your trip. Looks like you had some fun. Got to see a picture of you and your dad there too. He's looking healthy, answers my questions I left for you on FB. It sure nice out there in NZ, can't wait to go there some day. Thanks for sharing, Jane.
Thanks Ruby, we had a good time. We were also able to visit with Jesse, Ava and Bella. Always a good time when we go to NZ. I think we are going back November for a longer visit this was a short one.
2 comments:
Glad to see pixs from your trip. Looks like you had some fun. Got to see a picture of you and your dad there too. He's looking healthy, answers my questions I left for you on FB. It sure nice out there in NZ, can't wait to go there some day. Thanks for sharing, Jane.
Thanks Ruby, we had a good time. We were also able to visit with Jesse, Ava and Bella. Always a good time when we go to NZ. I think we are going back November for a longer visit this was a short one.
Post a Comment