Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mothers Day

What a lovely day. I woke up this morning while having a bad dream (the guy who does my nails) was suddenly following me around in China as I was shopping and stole my purse. I wasn't too mad about it because 1. I know where he works and 2. I only had $100 cash in my purse. I think in the dream I was really mad that I didn't know better to not have all my credit cards in my purse on vacation. But anyways I was awaken from this strange dream with the smell of bacon and Robert gently saying "honey Happy Mothers Day" Ahhh and what a great breakfast. Pancakes, eggs, bacon, toast and a glass of orange juice and milk to wash my pancakes down.

After eating my lovely breakfast we got ready for church. I wore my beautiful lei today. After church we went to visit my mothers graveside. To my disappointment her head stone was still not placed. I will have to call in the morning to find out why. I laid our flowers and my lei down at my grandmothers headstone. Someone else had been there as there was a white lei on Grandpa's and flowers on my grandmothers so we added our white roses and pekaki lei.

Robert is making dinner with all of my favorite things I can't wait. YUM!

No comments: