Saturday, March 1, 2008

Home at last

Oh to be home again. What a great feeling. I'm so happy to be home. I've been gone since Sunday night and just returned home late last night. I tried sleeping in but there is so much to do. I'm only home for a couple of days then on to Dallas and Boston this week. Things are moving quickly at work. I'm happy. I like to be busy. I'm also some what concerned. With switching companies I also changed medical insurance. I'm covered I just haven't received my cards yet and I really need to get in to see my doctor. Nothing major just a check on my blood work and such. I also need to get an eye appointment. Oh and what the heck I am due for a cleaning for my teeth. Oh its always something. Its Saturday. I think I'll start with getting my hair done. Oh man and I need a manicure too. I'm speaking this next week so that means I need everything done. Better get going, more later.

No comments: