Wednesday, October 3, 2007
The fight.
OMG you can't imagine the calls I've received over the past 24 hours. ALL from relatives who have a theory of my mothers death. It has been said more than once that the belief is that she (that shall not be named) is responsible for my mothers death and that she intentionally sped up the process by denying her her medication and by placing her in a facility with full control of her health care and then denied her health care. I was shocked when several relatives called with the same theory. Now they are asking that my sister and I warn my brother that next will be one of the boys if not him. 3 of my Aunts absolutely believe that it was not my mothers will to die that she was fighting this with everything. My sister and I believed this as well and tried to talk to my brother but he wouldn't hear us, he wouldn't believe us and he wouldn't see things as they were. I think in his mind he just wanted the fight to end. But really its only just begun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment